Exhibiting in the PoCC Hub is an excellent way to gain in-person access to independent school leaders. The Hub is an opportunity for learning and interaction, and draws attendees into the space through a range of activities, exhibits, and educational events, including: NAIS Member Resource Center; Bookstore; Makerspace; PoCC Networking Luncheon; and more.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Please note, exhibit tables are available to non-profit organizations, for-profit companies, and sponsors who value and advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice as keys to organization success.
For-Profit Company Rate: $2,000
Non-Profit Rate: $1,000
Each exhibit opportunity includes:
- A 6’ exhibit table
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
- Your company information on conference materials and on the conference website
Optional Add On: Enhanced Exhibit Package: $1,500
In addition to the opportunities included with standard exhibit table, the enhanced exhibit package offers these additional benefits:
- Company logo on conference signage
- Company logo on shared slide prior to the general sessions
- Free quarter-page advertisement in the conference program
PoCC Hub Hours (local Nashville times)
|Move-in: 12:00–5:00 PM
||Hub open: 9:30 AM–5:15 PM
||Hub open: 10:45 AM–5:15 PM
Move-out: 5:00–6:00 PM
For even more visibility, advertising puts your company information in front of the 3,000+ educators who read the PoCC program. Ads must be submitted by October 1, 2018. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space today!
- Full-Page Program Ad: $1,500
- Half-Page Program Ad: $750
- Quarter-Page Ad: $375