The 2022 conference details below are for reference purposes only. Please check back later for the 2023 information.
Please note, exhibit tables are available to nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies that value and help advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
After two years of hosting the NAIS People of Color Conference virtually, we are excited to bring our community back in-person for the 2022 event. As in past years, the PoCC Hub will feature exhibit tables, which offer an excellent way to gain in-person access to independent school leaders.
2022 Exhibiting Information
Each exhibit opportunity includes:
- For-Profit Company Rate: $2,060
- Nonprofit Rate: $1,030
PoCC Hub Hours (Subject to Change)
- One (1) skirted, 6’ exhibit table
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the PoCC website
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the PoCC mobile app
- Choice of pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your table
|Wednesday, November 30
||10:00-4:30 PM, Exhibitor Move-in
|Thursday, December 1
||7:00-9:00 AM, Exhibitor Move-in
9:30 AM-5:00 PM, Open to Attendees
|Friday December 2
||11:00 AM-5:00 PM, Open to Attendees
5:00-7:00 PM, Exhibitor Move-out
Please contact us if you have any questions.
ALERT! NAIS will never reach out to you directly to book hotel rooms and we do not sell our attendee list. If you receive calls from any third-party vendor offering reservations or an attendee list, we strongly advise that you do not give these solicitors any personal information. Find more information here.