Exhibiting in the PoCC Hub is an excellent way to gain in-person access to independent school leaders. The Hub is an opportunity for learning and interaction, and draws attendees into the space through a range of activities, exhibits, and educational events, including: NAIS Member Resource Center; Bookstore; Makerspace; PoCC Networking Luncheon; and more.
Booth sales are now open!
ALERT! NAIS will never reach out to you directly to book hotel rooms and we do not sell our attendee list. If you receive calls from any third-party vendor offering reservations or an attendee list, we strongly advise that you do not give these solicitors any personal information. Find more information here.
Please note, exhibit tables are available to non-profit organizations, for-profit companies, and sponsors who value and advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice as keys to organization success.
For-Profit Company Rate: $2,000
Non-Profit Rate: $1,000
Each exhibit opportunity includes:
- One (1) skirted, 6’ exhibit table
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
- Listing in the online Exhibitor Directory
- Listing in the printed program if booth is purchased, paid for in full, and approved by NAIS prior to the printed program deadline of October 25
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app, with the option to upload a company logo and PDF files for attendees to access
- Pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your booth
Optional Add On: Enhanced Exhibit Package: $1,500
In addition to the opportunities included with standard exhibit table, the enhanced exhibit package offers these additional benefits:
- Company logo on conference signage
- Company logo on shared slide prior to the general sessions
- Free quarter-page advertisement in the conference program
PoCC Hub Hours
9:30 AM-5:00 PM
Open to Attendees
|10:45 AM-5:00 PM
Open to Attendees
For even more visibility, advertising puts your company information in front of the 3,000+ educators who read the PoCC program. Ads must be submitted by October 11, 2019. Please click here to download the advertising agreement.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Full-Page Program Ad: $1,500
- Half-Page Program Ad: $750
- Quarter-Page Ad: $375